Paytm has become one of the most popular digital payment services in the world. It claims to have become India’s most substantial mobile payments and e-commerce platform. A host of transactions has been being performed by the users. These transactions include adding money into the wallet via online banking, credit and debit cards or by depositing money (in cash) in selected banks and partners. However, all of the transactions are encrypted and secured.
The Paytm cash you add to your accounts can be used to help you make payments at several places like the taxi, local shops, metro recharge, electricity bill, postpaid bill payments, restaurants, mobile recharges, etc. and this money can easily be transferred from one wallet to another. And you can also use it to book railway and flight tickets, book movie tickets and many more things on the Paytm app or website. If you also want to take the benefit of the app, read this article and follow the simple steps given below:
Note: Paytm service is available on both iOS and Android devices. Also, you can directly visit Paytm’s official website, too.
- First of all, you need to download and Install the app from your respective app store.
- For Android: Go to the Google Play Store and search for the Paytm app and click on the Install option.
- For iOS: Go to the App Store and search for Paytm and click on Get to download and install option.
- For other users: they can just visit the official website of Paytm from any browser.
- Make sure you that have a working internet connection.
- Now you need to create a login ID and password via your phone number.
- After you complete downloading and installing the app, you have to login into the account using the credentials.
How To Add Money And View Passbook Into Your Paytm Wallet?
- Launch your Paytm app or website, click on the Add Money option.
- Enter the amount you want to add and click on the Add Money option.
- Then you have to complete the payment process through any of the modes of payments you want
Note: You can check the Save this card for even faster checkout option.
- Once the payment process is complete, you will notice that the amount will start reflecting into the app’s Passbook section.
- You can go to the Passbook section of the app or the website to view your passbook.
How to Pay Using Paytm?
- First of all, you will need to click on the Pay option and enter the receiver’s phone number, or you can scan the QR code from the Paytm app of the receiver.
- Now, you have to enter the amount you want to transfer and tap on the Pay option to send the money.
Note: You can receive the payment directly to your Paytm wallet or into your bank account as well.
Thank you for reading my article; I hope this information will be useful to you.