Zoho Docs in a digital document management tool wherein users can keep their data in a central place. The data is not only stored in a safe place, but the users can also access it whenever they want. Apart from storing documents, music, images, etc., users can also use Zoho Docs for collaboration. They can share data online with peers.
Now, Google Docs is a leading document creation and storage platform. Off late, the Zoho Writer went through quite a few tweaks. Now, if users wish to switch from Google Docs to Zoho Writer, then they might want to import all of their files stored in Google Docs to Zoho Docs. Here is how you can connect Zoho Docs to Google Drive:
How to Connect Google Drive to Zoho Docs
- Firstly, navigate to the Zoho account by heading to docs.zoho.com.
- After that, sign in to the account.
- Now, go to the pane on the left, and click on the blue Upload button.
- From the list of options, select Google Drive.
- When the prompt appears, press the Authenticate Google button.
- In the subsequent screen, choose the Google account you want to use.
- When the prompt appears, select the Allow option to grant Zoho Docs authorization to access the Google Drive account.
- Now, in the following page, you can attach files from Google Drive.
- Just choose the files you wish to attach by clicking on the square next to them.
- Click on the OK button located at the lower right corner of the page.
- The files will get saved to Zoho Docs.
How to save Zoho files to Google Drive
When users make a new document using Zoho Writer, they might want to save it to their linked Google Drive account. Thankfully, this option is available as well. Here’s how you can save Zoho Writer documents to Google Drive:
- Open Zoho Writer after logging in.
- Click on the File tab located in the upper left portion of the screen.
- Now, choose the Save to Other Drivers option from the drop-down menu.
- From the list of options, choose Google Drive.
- Just go to the folder where you want to store the file.
- Finally, hit the Add to this folder option.